MEGUIARS G200416 HYBRID CERAMIC LIQUID WAX 473ml
Meguiar’s sophisticated Hybrid Ceramic chemistry makes this product as easy to apply as an ordinary liquid wax! Engineered to be applied by either hand or dual action variable speed polisher (DA polisher), this formula produces a slick, protective, water beading layer that seals your paint from the environment. And it may be used on chrome & plastic trim, or as a top coat over traditional waxes & sealants, too!
- Contains the latest advanced Hybrid Si02 technology
- Seals paint for long-lasting protection against the elements
- Delivers an extreme water beading action
- Applies like a traditional liquid wax & is easy to use
- Non-whitening on non-painted trim and rubber gaskets
Meguiar’s Ceramic Wax – Hybrid Ceramic protection in a liquid wax application
Do you want an easy to use car wax with cutting-edge, sophisticated chemistry that delivers the latest in protection? If so, Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax is the perfect selection. With all-new, advanced Si02 hybrid technology, you get the benefit of ceramic protection that seals the paint AND it’s as easy to apply as an ordinary liquid wax! Engineered to be applied either by hand or dual action (DA) polisher, this advanced formula produces a slick, protective, water beading layer that seals your paint from the harsh elements in the environment. Also, since it dries clear it won’t leave any white residue on non-painted rubber gaskets or plastic and vinyl trim pieces. It can even be used on plastic trim & chrome or applied as a top coat over traditional waxesand sealants! It pairs nicely with Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Detailer to maintain the water-beading protection in-between wax applications. Get Hybrid Ceramic Protection that’s easy with no complicated application.
How to prepare the vehicle’s paint before waxing
For best results with Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax, start with a freshly washed vehicle. Always use a pH balanced car wash soap like Meguiar’s Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner. Next, run your clean, dry fingertips over the paint. If the paint feels rough to the touch, this indicates that you have bonded contaminants on top of your paint. These are things like tree sap mist, industrial fallout, road tar, and paint overspray. Meguiar’s Smooth Surface Clay Kit comes with everything you need to safely remove contaminants bonded on the paint and leave it as smooth as glass. Finally, evaluate the paint for below surface defects. If you have light to moderate swirls, scratches, oxidation, water spots, or etchings you would want to use a product like Meguiar’s Ultimate Compound. From there, you would follow with a polish like Meguiar’s Ultimate Polish for maximum shine before applying your wax protection.
Applying Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax
- One of the biggest mistakes people make when applying a wax is that they apply it too heavily. This only prolongs drying time, makes the liquid wax more difficult to remove and causes you to use more product than necessary. For these reasons, always spread the wax as thin and evenly as possible while still getting full coverage over the paint.
- Shake product well.
- For best results, apply the Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax in the shade to a clean, cool surface one section at a time using two overlapping passes to ensure complete coverage.
- Allow 3-5 minutes of initial cure time before removing the liquid wax.
- Remove with a premium microfiber towel like Meguiar's Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel. Please be aware that low temperatures and/or high humidity can prolong the initial curing time. Also, Hybrid Ceramic Waxdoes not “haze” like traditional waxes.
- Continue until the entire paint surface has been sealed. Not recommended for use on glass.