MEGUIARS G200526 HYBRID CERAMIC DETAILER 768ML
Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Detailer provides the missing link between washing and waxing with Hybrid Ceramic protection. This is the perfect product to use in between applications of Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Wax or Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax to quickly enhance the existing hydrophobic water beading protection. You can also use this advanced formula to remove light contaminants and dust to maintain that “just washed” appearance while adding a layer of hybrid, Si02 ceramic protection that beads water like crazy!
- Spray detailer gently removes contaminants like dust, finger prints & bird droppings, while adding water beading protection
- Contains sophisticated Si02 Hybrid Ceramic protection
- Removes light & fresh contaminants by easily spraying on & wiping off
- Enhances waxes, coatings & sealants
- Gently remove fresh contaminants between regular washes before they have the chance to bond
Hybrid Ceramic Detailing Spray gently cleans & adds hybrid ceramic protection
If you’re looking to quickly and gently clean your paint between car washes while also boosting water beading and protection, Meguiar’s has the perfect solution with Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Detailer. With cutting-edge Si02 technology, it’s the perfect product to use in between applications of Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Spray Wax or Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax to quickly enhance and maintain the existing hydrophobic water beading protection. It can also be used to quickly boost and enhance any wax, coating or sealant. This advanced formula gently lifts dust and light contaminants while also adding a layer of advanced Hybrid Ceramic protection that beads water like crazy! An excellent product to create a slick finish while boosting shine, and it can be used either by itself or to strengthen the pre-existing protection on your paint. It’s also the perfect choice for creating a smooth and slick finish as a synthetic clay lubricant.
How to use Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Detailer
- For best results, make sure the paint is cool to the touch and you are working in the shade.
- Shake bottle well.
- Mist ceramic detailing spray onto one section at a time.
- Quickly spread with a clean premium microfiber towel, like Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel.
- Flip your towel to dry portion and wipe dry.
- Return to the damp portion of your cloth for each initial wipe, repeat this process on each section over the vehicle.
- Monitor your towel. Fold your microfiber into quarters, this will give you 4 sections per side. Then, be sure to flip to a clean portion of your towel as a section begins accumulating dust and dirt so you don’t rub contaminants back into the paint.
- If moderate to heavy cleaning is needed wash your vehicle with a premium pH balanced automotive wash such as Meguiar’s Gold Class Car Wash.
- Never push down too aggressively. If more friction is created, the more likely it is to push contaminants back into the paint and create swirls.
- Always use fresh, clean premium microfiber towels to prevent creating swirls.
- Don’t allow the spray detailer to self-dry. If the car detailer dries respray the surface and wipe off quickly with your microfiber towel.
- If light streaking occurs spray product directly onto a towel and quickly spread product again. Turn to a dry portion of the towel and wipe dry.
- Product is also safe on exterior trim and chrome.
Benefits of using a spray detailer like Hybrid Ceramic Detailer
- It can be done quickly saving time.
- Formula won’t degrade wax protection.
- It enhances gloss, slickness and wax protection.
- Safe and effective on all types of paints and clear coats.
- It won’t leave a wax residue on non-painted rubber, plastic and vinyl surfaces.
- It contains lubricants to buffer contaminants and helps to prevent the creation of swirls.
- It enhances existing hydrophobic water beading protection and adds hybrid, Si02 ceramic protection.
- Safe on all exterior surfaces.