MEGUIARS G201024 ULTIMATE QUICK DETAILER 709ML
Now better than ever! Experience a slicker wipe off, a glossier finish, and more water-beading action! Meguiar’s Ultimate Quik Detailer has found its way into countless garages and detailing bags the world over. Use it if your car is lightly dusty to give it a just washed look. Bird droppings on your car? Spray and wipe away before it has a chance to etch the paint. Or use it after you have washed your car to remove stray water drops and to increase slickness & shine to the paint. Gentle enough for daily use, Ultimate Quik Detailer is clear coat safe and can be used on all paint types and plastic trim, not recommended for glass. Also, with Meguiar’s Hydrophobic Polymer Technology, you’ll get relentless water beading protection that lasts for weeks!
- New polymer chemistry provides an easier wipe off and slicker finish
- This quick spray detailer safely and quickly removes dust and surface contaminants between washings
- Detailer strengthens wax protection and enhances shine
- Meguiar’s Hydrophobic Polymer Technology provides a relentless water beading action
- All-new sprayer provides a uniform mist that atomizes to perfection
Detailing is now quicker and easier with Ultimate detailer spray
Meguiar's has been making detailers to enhance gloss and maintain the paint of your car for decades. Since its introduction, Meguiar’s Ultimate Quik Detailer has always delivered premium results by gently lifting dust and fresh surface contaminants while making your car shine with a “just washed” look. Several improvements have been made to this premium spray detailer so that it now delivers even better results and an enhanced user experience. This exciting formula contains new polymer chemistry that delivers even more water beading action with a slicker wipe off and increased gloss. It also comes with a new sprayer that distributes a layer of product in a more uniform fashion that atomizes to perfection on the paint. Get a slicker finish, an easier wipe off, and even more relentless water beading in-between washing and waxing with Ultimate Quik Detailer!
Using Meguiar’s Ultimate Quik Detailer
- For best results, make sure the paint on your car is cool to the touch and you are working in the shade.
- Mist Ultimate Quik Detailer onto one section of your vehicle.
- Quickly spread with a clean premium microfiber towel like Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel.
- Flip your towel to dry portion and wipe dry.
- Return to the damp portion of your cloth for each initial wipe, repeat this process on each section over the vehicle.
- Monitor your towel. Fold your microfiber towel into quarters, this will give you 4 sections per side. Then, be sure to flip to a clean portion of your towel as a section begins accumulating dust and dirt so you don’t rub contaminants back into the paint.
- If paint the needs moderate to heavy cleaning wash your vehicle with a premium pH balanced automotive wash such as Meguiar’s Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Always use fresh, clean premium microfiber towels to prevent creating swirls.
- Never push down too aggressively. The more friction that’s created the more likely it is to push contaminants back into the paint and create swirls.
- Don’t allow the spray detailer to self-dry. If the detailer dries in a section respray the surface and wipe off quickly with your microfiber towel.
- Maximum polymer protection will be achieved after 12 hours of curing time.
Benefits of using a spray detailer like Ultimate Quik Detailer
- It can be done quickly saving on time
- pH neutral formula won’t strip away wax protection
- It enhances gloss, slickness and wax protection
- Safe and effective on all types of paints and clear coats
- It won’t leave a wax residue on non-painted rubber, plastic and vinyl surfaces
- It contains lubricants that buffer contaminants and helps to prevent the creation of swirls
- Hydrophobic Polymers Technology produces extreme water beading allowing water to roll right off the paint
- Safe on all exterior surfaces